D-Section Rubber Buffer 35mm x 25mm
Rubber buffers are robust and effective elastic cushioning elements and shock absorbers.
These buffers are ideal for elastic travel limitation and cushioning knocks by mobile and immobile aggregates and machines and as use as door stops.
- Temperature range: -30 deg C to +80deg C.
- Bump stops for general industrial machinery
- Perfect for edge protection
- Offers a strong buffer from knocks and scrapes
- Order Code: BUFF035
- View our other buffers here
D Section Rubber Buffer’s can be easily installed to floors or walls to protect large surface areas from accidental impact.
They are commonly found on boats, quays, warehouses, loading bays and will suit almost any internal or external application.
Holes are not pre-drilled into these fenders making them versatile for any required application.
These fenders are available in a wide variety of standard stock sizes with non-standard variations available upon request.