Rectangle Rubber Buffer 200mm x 50mm (Pair)
Universal use Rectangle Rubber Buffer 200mm x 50mm (Pair) supplied as a pair. Commonly used as bump stops, shock absorbers and cushioning elements to protect objects and components ‘banging’ and therefore becoming damaged.
These have almost infinite uses including horsebox and Luton van tailgates, doors – industrial and around the home, parking and loading bays, trailers and many more!
- Temperature range: -30 deg C to +80deg C.
- Supplied as a pair
- 200mm long
- 50mm wide base
- 54mm stand off (height)
- 12mm diameter bolt holes for mounting
- 102mm bolt hole centres
- Heavy duty, impact resistant rubber
- Counterbored bolt holes for a safe and flush mounting
- High density rubber making it strong and durable
Order code: BUFF016
Please see our full range of rubber buffers and bumpers by clicking here.